Whale Watching Terms and Conditions
If you are going to book a whale watching tour in Tenerife with Whale Watch Tenerife, it’ss important to read our Terms and Conditions before making your reservation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservations are only valid for the day and time indicated in the booking. Changes to reservations require 24 hour notice. Otherwise we can not guarantee any type of change or any refund.
- Whale Watch Tenerife has the right to change boats or to cancel the tour with prior notice depending on weather conditions. In this case we will offer to reschedule the tour for another day and time or we can offer a refund.
- If we do not have at least 4 guests for the tour we will contact you to arrange an alternative day and time or we can arrange a refund.
- In order to respect all of our guests the boat always leaves on time. There is no refund for missing the boat.
For your safety reasons, we can not accept guests:
- Under 3 years old (expect on a private tour)
- Over 130kgs
- Limited mobility, recent surgeries, neck or back problems
Whale Watch Tenerife reserves all the rights of admission for the circumstances mentioned above. In these cases there is not refund.
INFORMATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE TOUR
- Call us or send an SMS or a WhatsApp to +34 634 351 856 or email: email@example.com to confirm the sea and weather conditions before leaving your hotel. If the sea conditions are not good we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Meet our guide 15 minutes before departure.
- Meeting point at the blue gated entrance to Dock/ Pantalán No.3 in the Puerto Colon Marina. Meeting point. You can find a parking area at Puerto Colón Marina (1€/hour).
- There is a Parking area directly in Puerto Colon Marina. During peak season it may be full. Please allow time to parking and consider the traffic on the highway. There is NOT refund or reschedule if you arrive late at the meeting point or not showing up at the tour.
What to bring and how to dress:
- We always recommend to wear layers to be prepared to any kind of temperature. We suggest to wear sunglasses, hat, sunblock sandals or sneakers and comfortable clothes.
- In the summer: a light jacket, hats, sunglasses, sunscree In winter you may need warm clothing.
- Whale Watch Tenerife has lifejackets for all guests from 10kg to 130kg.
- Feel free to bring your cameras but at your own risk. Our Guide takes photos of the marine life which we share for free.
- Whale Watch Tenerife collaborates with research, for that reason we do not offer any food but feel free to bring non alcoholic drinks, snacks, smiles and a sense of adventure!
- The tours last 2 hours. If you suffer from sea sickness please take precautions. Most motion sickness medications must be taken at least 30 minutes before to ensure it being effective.