Tenerife whale and dolphin watching tour
55€ Adult | 39€ Children (0-11) | 10% discount for residents in the Canary Islands
Whale and dolphin specialized watching tours in Tenerife that also provide valuable information to Whale Watch Tenerife research projects. Our excursions are led by marine biologists who will inform and answer your questions during the tour about the marine species of Tenerife, mainly: pilot whales, bottlenose dolphins, turtles and other marine species as well as birds.
A comfortable, pleasant, safe and intimate two-hour tour of nature that we carry out in a respectful way and minimizing the impact on the maritime environment (according to the requirements regulated by the Ministry and the Government of the Canary Islands) and where you can listen to cetaceans with our marine hydrophone, in addition to remembering this experience with the photographs that we send you for free.
Regular tour details
- Duration: 2 hours | Departures: 9:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m. every day
- Maximum 10 people
- Marine biologist guides (English and Spanish)
- Hydrophone for listening to whales and dolphins
- Free photographic report.
- Guaranteed sightings, if you can’t come back for free. The probability of sightings is up to 99,9% during our whale watching tours
- Restrictions: Children under 3 years of age, pregnant women and people with neck or back problems or with recent surgical interventions are not allowed on board.
- The meeting point will be 15 min before departure time at the blue entrance Dock 3 of the Puerto Deportivo de Puerto Colón.
- It’s important that you read our conditions and recommendations before hiring our tour.
Meeting point Whale Watch Tenerife
We meet at Dock 3 Gate – There is no office