Tenerife Whale Watching Specialty Tours
Only 10 Guests on our Eco-Adventures!
2 Hour Tours at 9:30 - 12:00 - 14:30
Our Whale Watching Tours
Join our dedicated whale watching tours for a thrilling eco-adventure to respectfully observe the whales and dolphins of Tenerife. Our staff of Biologists lead fun and informative tours that explore Costa Adeje to observe whales and dolphins everyday, all year round. Our two hour tours depart at 9:30am, 12 noon and 14:30pm from the Puerto Colón Marina in Costa Adeje, southern Tenerife. We journey offshore to visit the resident Pilot whales, resident Bottlenose dolphins and all the other amazing whales, dolphins, sea turtles, marine birds and more!
We enjoy personable and intimate tours and so we limit the number to just 10 guests onboard our 8 meter custom built rigid hull inflatable whale watching boat. The boat is fast, nimble, comfortable, quiet and extremely safe so we can explore the greatest area and reach the most active whales and dolphins quickly. It has cushioned seating suitable for ages 3+ and we can listen to the cetaceans on our marine hydrophone.
Ethical Whale and Dolphin Watching Tours
Group Tour Details
- Meet 15 minutes before reservation at the blue gated entrance to Dock 3, Puerto Colón Marina
- Bring sunglasses, hats, sunscreen, light jacket, drinks and snacks
- Briefing from Biologist Guide about the Tenerife whale and dolphin species
- Respectfully approach groups of whales and dolphins to passively observe
- Listen to the whales and dolphins on our marine hydrophone
- Commentary and observations from our Biologist staff
- 20 minutes maximum viewing time per group encountered
- Photography of the whales and dolphins for research and conservation
- Encounter as many species and groups as we can in two hours!
- Return to Puerto Colón Marina for a short debriefing
- We upload and send the tours photos to guests for free
Whale Watching Tour Reservations
Save 10% on our exclusive Costa Adeje Eco-Adventures!